First of all, to enjoy the root experience you have to root your android device in order to run the Applications that I have listed below as best root app after rooting your device. Rooting Android device is freedom like breaking out from jail. Once the root is done you can easily customise your device in a very vast extent. There are plenty of software available by which you can tweak and optimise the looks, hardware, and many other hidden security features which you have never been done with your non-rooted device before.
For the sake of security, Google doesn’t recommend the users to root their phones. However, to enjoy the fullest Android experience you must have to root your device. Most of the apps don’t work on the smartphones which aren’t rooted; it’s like some of the feature and functions are not available. If you have already rooted your device, you can check out the apps below.
Top 5 Best Root App 2018 for Android Smartphone – APK File
1. Xposed framework triggers the custom ROMs functions, as this is one of the best root app after rooting your device. Customize your rooted Android device to the fullest by using the Xposed framework application it is one of the best apps have ever created for customizing operations. There plenty of tricks and tweaks you can use like button remapping, performance tweak UI customization, etc.
2. Viper4Android: Control your audio devices with viper4android through your phone’s Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. You can easily monitor or control your audio devices add effects bass, equaliser etc. it is like an audio lab for smartphone users. Download and install the app from the XDA forum thread.
3. Greenify is also the best app for saving your phone’s battery life. This app is beneficiary for those whose Android devices has less Android MAh power. With this app you can hibernate the background running apps, you can count how many times the other applications wakes up your device. Save your RAM and battery life with this app.
4. Lucky Patcher: It is one of the best App for rooted Android phones. With this application now you can remove Ads, license verification, removing system apps and many more tweaks. Now you can run the entire app modified by yourself.
5. ES file explorer: One of the best file explorers ever exists Es file explorer. This explorer doesn’t need root; you can run this application in nonrooted phone also. With this file explorer, you can even send files through a wireless connection; it also includes data encryption and many more exciting features, this app has everything we want in a file explorer it is most advanced file explorer ever created till date. This app is one of the best root apps after rooting your device.
If you are bored of what you have now on your Android device, root your device and check out these best root app 2017 after rooting your device. Change your phone’s home screen, and many other system functions according to your wish. There are tons of app available for your rooted device with which you can use to tweak and modify your device but all the above apps you must need in order to get the best Android experience. Thank you for reading this article, if you have any thoughts regarding this article, please comment below.